Email problem
drjtrekker
2010-03-11 05:30:01 UTC
I set up msn email account to (import?) my mail from another account.
It sends them to my inbox, and continues to add them daily.
its really a mess, I want it stopped.

I deleted the folder, and nothing happens.
I went to my other account and stopped the forwarding....it still continues.

I can't find anything under "manage folders" that seems to have anything to
do with this??@??#%

HELP
N. Miller
2010-03-11 05:42:52 UTC
Post by drjtrekker
I set up msn email account to (import?) my mail from another account.
It sends them to my inbox, and continues to add them daily.
its really a mess, I want it stopped.
I deleted the folder, and nothing happens.
I went to my other account and stopped the forwarding....it still continues.
I can't find anything under "manage folders" that seems to have anything to
HELP
If you went into MSN (Windows Live) Hotmail, and configured it to "pull"
email using your POP3 login credentials, you have to undo the "pull" in the
MSN (Windows Live) account.
--
Norman
~Oh Lord, why have you come
~To Konnyu, with the Lion and the Drum
drjtrekker
.
...winston
2010-03-11 18:12:50 UTC
This feature in Hotmail(applicable to all types Hotmail.com, Live.com, Msn.com)accounts is called Pop3 Aggregation

1. Logon with your Live ID(email address) username/password at mail.live.com
2. Click Options/More Options (upper right)
3. Click Send and receive mail from other e-mail accounts
4. Remove the other account
--
...winston
ms-mvp mail
.
PA Bear [MS MVP]
2010-03-11 06:55:16 UTC
Windows Live Online Solutions Center
http://windowslivehelp.com/Default.aspx
http://windowslivehelp.com/solution.aspx?solutionid=e2b2292c-2f10-4c7e-8785-e1d898ece45d

Solutions for Common Hotmail Problems
http://windowslivehelp.com/solutions.aspx?productid=1

Hotmail Community Forums <=post all Hotmail-specific questions here!
http://windowslivehelp.com/forums.aspx?productid=1
HELP
musalalecharitywilbraodkalekele
2010-03-26 09:11:02 UTC
iam charity musalale at account name ***@hotmail.com my account has been
blocked for sending mails please help as i have lost a lot of business
transaction with this blockage

Charity Musalale
"
PA Bear [MS MVP]
2010-03-26 13:26:44 UTC
Error when you try to send an e-mail: This account is currently blocked from
sending messages
http://windowslivehelp.com/solution.aspx?solutionid=5bed0615-bcaf-4151-912e-c9ab87e1fdb5

You have sent the maximum number of messages in a 24-hour period:
http://windowslivehelp.com/solution.aspx?solutionid=5ac2a039-9235-412b-8163-0d38baf7d21d

Windows Live Online Solutions Center
http://windowslivehelp.com/Default.aspx

Solutions for Common Hotmail Problems
http://windowslivehelp.com/solutions.aspx?productid=1

Hotmail Community Forums <=post all Hotmail-specific questions here!
http://windowslivehelp.com/forums.aspx?productid=1

NB: Using an account for business purposes is a violation of the Hotmail
Terms of Agreement.
--
~PA Bear