Contacts importing? exporting?
Judy
2010-03-06 03:03:57 UTC
How do I move my contacts to Windows Mail from Live Mail? I am running Vista
64. I tried to understand what to do but I failed. Please help me... :(
Vintique.net
...winston
2010-03-06 06:32:36 UTC
Export your contacts in WLM to a *.csv file. Save the file to folder or your desktop. If WLM and Windows Mail are on different
machines copy the csv file to a flash drive or external drive, then copy the file to the Vista machine.

Open Windows Mail
Click on Contacts
- ensure the Windows Contacts folder found in your user profile
-> C:\Users\<windows logon name>\Contacts is configured as a Contacts folder in Windows Explorer:
View/Customize this folder/Use this folder type as a template/<choose Contacts>
Click Import, navigate to the CSV file, follow the rest of the instructions.
--
...winston
ms-mvp mail