Account Closed
MikeLBoston
2010-01-06 18:36:01 UTC
Ive had both of my hotmail accounts closed apparently because i violated some
term of service. Ive lost everything i had saved in my email!! How can i
get it all back? And what did i violate?
N. Miller
2010-01-07 03:09:41 UTC
Post by MikeLBoston
Ive had both of my hotmail accounts closed apparently because i violated some
term of service. Ive lost everything i had saved in my email!! How can i
get it all back? And what did i violate?
Nobody here has any official connection with Hotmail; nobody knows.
--
Norman
~Oh Lord, why have you come
~To Konnyu, with the Lion and the Drum
Peter Foldes
2010-01-07 03:43:49 UTC
Violated one of the following

Vulgarity
Spamming
--
Peter

...winston
2010-01-07 04:40:29 UTC
No one here(public forum of users) can get anything back...whether or not Hotmail support personnel can is thus unknown.

All Hotmail support is webbased. Start here:
http://windowslivehelp.com/solutions/accounts/default.aspx
--
...winston
ms-mvp mail
PA Bear [MS MVP]
2010-01-07 07:55:44 UTC
Error on login: Account Closed Access Denied
http://windowslivehelp.com/solutions/accounts/archive/2009/01/28/Account-Closed-Access-Denied.aspx

Hotmail Online Solutions Center replaced all newsgroup & email format
support on 11 Dec-08
http://windowslivehelp.com/Default.aspx

Solutions for Common Problems
http://windowslivehelp.com/solutions/

Hotmail Community Forums <=post all Hotmail-specific questions here!
http://windowslivehelp.com/community/Default.aspx
Cristian Rubio
2010-04-05 22:43:14 UTC
Sent from my Laptop.
the trust of not sending offihnne messages.
Peter Foldes
2010-04-08 22:57:43 UTC
No it is open. OK !
--