DG Game Maker Error
t***@gmail.com
2014-04-27 11:41:28 UTC
I am getting EXTREMLY ANNOYED here, really really really ANNOYED. Every time I run the game or save as a DS rom, I get this error:

Prompt:
C:\DSGMTempNewProject20424221>make
make: * C:\devkitPro\PAlib\lib\PA_Makefile: Invalid request code. Stop.
C:\DSGMTempNewProject20424221>pause
Press any key to continue...

Error message:
You're game was not successfully compiled and could therefore not be run. Look for logic errors in your game and try again.

And I checked for errors, and there was none at all! And also, I have organized everything for DS Game Maker. I swear, I did! And I get this error shoved in my FACE! It really screwed me up! I really really really really really need help right here! Please!
m***@gmail.com
2015-05-17 16:59:04 UTC
Post by t***@gmail.com
C:\DSGMTempNewProject20424221>make
make: * C:\devkitPro\PAlib\lib\PA_Makefile: Invalid request code. Stop.
C:\DSGMTempNewProject20424221>pause
Press any key to continue...
You're game was not successfully compiled and could therefore not be run. Look for logic errors in your game and try again.
And I checked for errors, and there was none at all! And also, I have organized everything for DS Game Maker. I swear, I did! And I get this error shoved in my FACE! It really screwed me up! I really really really really really need help right here! Please!
Yah im haveing that to idk how to fix it...