How to Remove and Re-install Windows Live Mail
Jim
2010-05-08 15:16:00 UTC
Can any one provide me with the steps to take on the Subject matter? Thank
you in advance.

Jim
VanguardLH
2010-05-08 15:41:07 UTC
Post by Jim
Can any one provide me with the steps to take on the Subject matter? Thank
you in advance.
Jim
How do you normally uninstall programs?
Add/Remove Programs applet

Where did you get the Live stuff before?
http://get.live.com/
PA Bear [MS MVP]
2010-05-08 18:59:51 UTC
You will find support for Windows Live Mail in this public newsgroup:
http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/list/en-us/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.windows.live.mail.desktop

. Via your newsreader (i.e., Windows Live Mail):

And in Windows Live Mail Support Forums (new 08 March 2010)
http://windowslivehelp.com/forums.aspx?forumid=b91657c9-9031-4406-a398-7d0783119bb7