how to get another skin for windows live mail desktop
martin
2010-03-31 16:32:43 UTC
Is there any kind of Skins - Addon or Plugin for the MS Windows Live Mail
Desktop, an e mail program like Outlook Express or Windows mail - Vsta. I
dont need it for these programs, but only for my Windows live Mail Desktop
program. Please help me out.
--
Met vriendelijke groet,

Martin.
PA Bear [MS MVP]
2010-03-31 18:23:04 UTC
You will find support for Windows Live Mail in this public newsgroup:
http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/list/en-us/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.windows.live.mail.desktop

. Via your newsreader (i.e., Windows Live Mail):

And in Windows Live Mail Support Forums (new 08 March 2010)
http://windowslivehelp.com/forums.aspx?forumid=b91657c9-9031-4406-a398-7d0783119bb7