virus protection in hotmail
Don
2007-06-07 01:51:00 UTC
Is there a way to disable virus protection in hotmail.com. It keeps removing
jpgs fronm email and makes them attachments and then goes thru virus check
which means i have to open, download just to see.
unknown
2010-02-22 19:38:21 UTC
it seems my account has been attacked by virus could you please help me how can i protect my id from virus.
Regards
shakeel

Do wrote:

virus protection in hotmail
06-Jun-07

Is there a way to disable virus protection in hotmail.com. It keeps removing
jpgs fronm email and makes them attachments and then goes thru virus check
which means i have to open, download just to see.

On Wednesday, June 06, 2007 9:51 PM
Do wrote:

virus protection in hotmail
Is there a way to disable virus protection in hotmail.com. It keeps removing
jpgs fronm email and makes them attachments and then goes thru virus check
which means i have to open, download just to see.

Creating a WPF Custom Control
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/32d63678-2798-465e-ad29-c0b45fb68b78/creating-a-wpf-custom-con.aspx
Peter Foldes