backing up emai folders
RUL
2010-03-13 07:08:01 UTC
I have my emails sorted into folders and I would like to make a backup copy
fo each of the folders and most importantly the prior years to another
external drive or ubs or usb portable drive so I can archive them .

Is this possible and if so how can I do this
PA Bear [MS MVP]
2010-03-13 07:35:37 UTC
Shall we guess your Windows version and the Mail Client you're using or...?
N. Miller
2010-03-13 15:55:14 UTC
Post by RUL
I have my emails sorted into folders and I would like to make a backup copy
fo each of the folders and most importantly the prior years to another
external drive or ubs or usb portable drive so I can archive them .
Is this possible ...
Yes.
Post by RUL
and if so how can I do this
Should I tell you how to do it with Kmail in Linux?
--
Norman
~Oh Lord, why have you come
~To Konnyu, with the Lion and the Drum