Hotmail hacked???
beachking2000
2010-03-19 04:06:01 UTC
I see A reply from the"postmaster" saying message delayed i open the message
and it says i sent an email. I go into my sent list and it show i sent an
email today at a certain time(i was at home and my pc was off all day) pc is
virus clean so did someone hack my account?? whats going on! it emailed 3sets
of messages to everyone in my contact folder. Please help i dont want
acompromised account.
VanguardLH
2010-03-19 05:51:04 UTC
Post by beachking2000
I see A reply from the"postmaster" saying message delayed i open the message
and it says i sent an email. I go into my sent list and it show i sent an
email today at a certain time(i was at home and my pc was off all day) pc is
virus clean so did someone hack my account?? whats going on! it emailed 3sets
of messages to everyone in my contact folder. Please help i dont want
acompromised account.
You don't ever bother to search prior posts to see if your topic has already
been covered, like the post just before your own (which would've been the
very first post before you submitted)?
PA Bear [MS MVP]
2010-03-19 17:11:32 UTC
What to do if you think your account has been stolen or hijacked
http://windowslivehelp.com/solution.aspx?solutionid=6ea0c7b3-1473-4176-b03f-145b951dcb41
Windows Live Online Solutions Center
http://windowslivehelp.com/Default.aspx
http://windowslivehelp.com/solution.aspx?solutionid=e2b2292c-2f10-4c7e-8785-e1d898ece45d
Solutions for Common Hotmail Problems
http://windowslivehelp.com/solutions.aspx?productid=1
Hotmail Community Forums <=post all Hotmail-specific questions here!
http://windowslivehelp.com/forums.aspx?productid=1