Subject Column Disappeared
Emily Clark
2010-04-29 16:46:01 UTC
The subject column isn't visible in my e-mail any more. Any ideas on how to
get it back? Is it a setting somewhere?
Michael Santovec
2010-04-29 18:10:38 UTC
What mail program are you using?

With Outlook Express, Vista Windows Mail and Windows Live Mail select
the folder, then View (ALT+V), Columns and select the Subject column.
--
Mike - http://TechHelp.Santovec.us
R. C. White
2010-04-30 13:19:52 UTC
Hi, Emily.

As Mike said, or...

Right-click in any column header, then Columns... Choose the Subject
column.

Note that you can also widen or narrow each column, move it up or down,
remove it... Sometimes, other columns are so wide that they don't all fit
within the Message List window; you may need to click the Horizontal Scroll
Bar to see them all.

You can also do these things with your mouse - but only after the column is
added to the Toolbar.

Spend some time exploring and experimenting with the Columns... settings.
You can adjust many facets of this to fit the way YOU want it to look. ;<)

RC
--
R. C. White, CPA
San Marcos, TX