How to block this junk mail in hotmail?
Jim
2010-04-06 01:31:02 UTC
An address "***@aceona.com" always sends me junk mails. I don't
wanna these mails. I put both ***@aceona.com and @aceona.com in
"blocked senders", but I still receive junk mails, what can I do?
PA Bear [MS MVP]
2010-04-06 06:18:19 UTC
How to report Abuse or Spam in Windows Live Hotmail:
http://windowslivehelp.com/solution.aspx?solutionid=e1e87293-909f-45e9-9dcd-920a04719bc3

Solutions for Common Hotmail Problems
http://windowslivehelp.com/solutions.aspx?productid=1

Hotmail Community Forums <=post all Hotmail-specific questions here!
http://windowslivehelp.com/forums.aspx?productid=1

Top 30 Windows Live Hotmail Help Topics for Mail and Settings:
http://emailsupport.spaces.live.com/Blog/cns!5D6F5A79A79B6708!5828.entry
Jim
.
PA Bear [MS MVP]
2010-04-07 01:59:50 UTC
Post by Jim
Post by PA Bear [MS MVP]
Hotmail Community Forums <=post all Hotmail-specific questions here!
http://windowslivehelp.com/forums.aspx?productid=1
Try this forum:
http://windowslivehelp.com/forums.aspx?forumid=8cf20399-aaeb-453a-860e-1868ebe5b411
.
Hot-text
2010-04-07 16:09:00 UTC
You subscribe to it to stop it just do the >>>

To unsubscribe from future mailings, click on the following link:

And you will not receive that junk mails no more!