Changing fonts in e-mail messages
alpinegardener
2010-02-03 18:08:11 UTC
How do I change the font I use in e-mail messages and then save it so that
each time I log on I have the same font for my use.?

Thank you
Alpine gardener, N. Wales
...winston
2010-02-03 21:19:09 UTC
More specifics, please...

Hotmail, Google, Yahoo, your isp web site, an email client ?
--
...winston
ms-mvp mail
Alpine gardener, N. Wales
rjschaff
.
rjschaff
Alpine gardener, N. Wales
...winston
2010-02-06 09:32:15 UTC
Yes ?

You might try using an nttp client instead of the web interface(CDO) to post in this forum.
--
...winston
ms-mvp mail
Post by rjschaff