My hotmail has changed to Indonesian
Nigel Phillips
2010-04-06 15:26:01 UTC
Hi guys,

Last night I logged into my hotmail account where I could see that the sub
headings (Inbox,Oubox,Sent) have all changed to Indonesian. Other Headings on
the page have also changed to Idonesian. The actual E-mails are in English.
Once I log out of my account the Idonesian home page comes up.
PA Bear [MS MVP]
2010-04-07 01:57:32 UTC
Windows Live Online Solutions Center
http://windowslivehelp.com/Default.aspx

Solutions for Common Hotmail Problems
http://windowslivehelp.com/solutions.aspx?productid=1

Hotmail Community Forums <=post all Hotmail-specific questions here!
http://windowslivehelp.com/forums.aspx?productid=1

What to do if you think your account has been stolen or hijacked
http://windowslivehelp.com/solution.aspx?solutionid=6ea0c7b3-1473-4176-b03f-145b951dcb41
...winston
2010-04-08 23:59:11 UTC
Clear all cookies
Access Hotmail at Mail.live.com or Hotmail.com(both go to the same place) using Internet Explorer(IE)
Click Options/More Options/Language/<select the correct language)
Close Hotmail
Logon at account.live.com, click 'Registered Information'
- ensure your country, city, and zip code and time zone are present and correct in all fields for that respective data. Click
Save, note the prompt that your data has been changed, then signoff.
Close IE
Open IE
Open Hotmail
--