Not receiving emails
2010-03-18 14:32:01 UTC
I have not received any emails, even ones that I have sent from a non-hotmail
or msn account. Is the system down?
LP
2010-03-18 14:50:10 UTC
I am having the same problem...i also have no solution! sorry! this is very
frustrating!
PM
2010-03-18 15:03:01 UTC
Me too (from the Netherlands), I hope it's a problem that is solved soon.
I know several mails have been sent to me.
RodGlenn
2010-03-18 14:50:01 UTC
I'm not receiving emails either and the ones I'm sending are not being
received.
David
2010-03-18 15:15:01 UTC
Same problem here. I haven't received email all morning.
d323
2010-03-18 16:01:03 UTC
Same here - has anyone heard what's going on?
MaryP
2010-03-18 16:09:01 UTC
Post by p
I have not received any emails, even ones that I have sent from a non-hotmail
or msn account. Is the system down?
some mail eeking through now. what happened to mail from between 6:30 a.m.
CDT and 11 a.m. CDT? Is it lost? How can we tell if things were sent?
d323
2010-03-18 16:22:01 UTC
Just got a ton of emails now, anyone else resolved???
...winston
2010-03-18 16:36:06 UTC
http://windowslivehelp.com/

Microsoft/Windows Live Team has posted 2 different messages are regarding access
<qp>
1. Some accounts with invalid characters in the first name are currently experiencing errors when signing in. If you receive an
error code of 80048820 when attempting to sign in, please use the work around for this issue found in the link below. We appreciate
your patience while we provide a permanent fix for the problem
2. Windows Live Hotmail is currently experiencing issues with inbound mail delivery. You may see a delay in receiving email into
your inbox.
</qp>
--
...winston
ms-mvp mail
PA Bear [MS MVP]
2010-03-18 17:06:32 UTC
Windows Live Online Solutions Center
http://windowslivehelp.com/Default.aspx

Solutions for Common Hotmail Problems
http://windowslivehelp.com/solutions.aspx?productid=1

Hotmail Community Forums <=post all Hotmail-specific questions here!
http://windowslivehelp.com/forums.aspx?productid=1
Brazil
2010-03-22 22:10:01 UTC
Same here, some e-mails are getting thru...but far all of them, anyone know
what to do?can help?