Time reset
deebeeadhikari
2009-03-10 19:48:01 UTC
How can I reset my time in my Hotmail account? My computer time is okay but
the time of sending and receiving hotmails is not correct. Pls advise.
PA Bear [MS MVP]
2009-03-10 20:03:44 UTC
See http://windowslivehelp.com/community/p/1056/2232.aspx#2232

Hotmail Online Solutions Center (new & replaces all newsgroup & email format
support)
http://windowslivehelp.com/Default.aspx

Solutions for Common Problems
http://windowslivehelp.com/solutions/

Hotmail Community Forums <=post questions here instead!
http://windowslivehelp.com/community/Default.aspx

Windows Live Support Home
https://support.live.com/default.aspx
--
~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
AumHa VSOP & Admin http://aumha.net
unknown
2010-02-10 08:40:53 UTC
how can i reset time on my hotmail

deebeeadhikar wrote:

Time reset
10-Mar-09

How can I reset my time in my Hotmail account? My computer time is okay bu
the time of sending and receiving hotmails is not correct. Pls advise.

On Tuesday, March 10, 2009 3:48 PM
deebeeadhikar wrote:

Time reset
How can I reset my time in my Hotmail account? My computer time is okay bu
the time of sending and receiving hotmails is not correct. Pls advise.

On Tuesday, March 10, 2009 4:03 PM
PA Bear [MS MVP] wrote:

Re: Time reset
See http://windowslivehelp.com/community/p/1056/2232.aspx#223

Hotmail Online Solutions Center (new & replaces all newsgroup & email format
support
http://windowslivehelp.com/Default.asp

Solutions for Common Problem
http://windowslivehelp.com/solutions

Hotmail Community Forums <=post questions here instead
http://windowslivehelp.com/community/Default.asp

Windows Live Support Hom
https://support.live.com/default.asp
--
~Robear Dyer (PA Bear
AumHa VSOP & Admin http://aumha.ne
DTS-L http://dts-l.net

deebeeadhikari wrote:

What's New for Developers in SharePoint 2010 Object Model?
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/84e8403e-a25c-49b7-a0d8-3e2773fa29b5/whats-new-for-developers.aspx