Outlook Web Mail OWA
Sher
2010-04-27 19:23:01 UTC
Hi all,
This may be the wrong place to post but I can't seem to find a support site
for outlook web mail.
We are using OWA as our email program along with our exchange 2010 server.
(we are not using a local copy of outlook). We have a program that has a
link so that you can click on it within the program and send email. (like
the read mail icon in internet explorer).
Can someone tell me how to setup under the control panel mail icon for it to
use owa.
Peter Foldes
2010-04-27 21:57:19 UTC
Post here