Automatic Signature Virus
Charlie
2010-03-28 22:12:01 UTC
I have what appears to be a virus when I send messages. There is an
advertisement at the bottom of the message as if it were a signature.
Perhaps I will go play around with the signature permissions. BRB.
N. Miller
2010-03-29 16:15:54 UTC
Post by Charlie
I have what appears to be a virus when I send messages. There is an
advertisement at the bottom of the message as if it were a signature.
Perhaps I will go play around with the signature permissions. BRB.
Windows Live Hotmail (free version) has an advertisement plugging the
service for a signature. Not sure that it can be changed, short of paying
for the service.

If you are using something else, please specify. No help can be given if we
have to guess what service, or client you are using.
--
Norman
~Oh Lord, why have you come
~To Konnyu, with the Lion and the Drum
PA Bear [MS MVP]
2010-03-29 17:16:07 UTC
CrystalBall© sez...

What to do if you think your account has been stolen or hijacked
http://windowslivehelp.com/solution.aspx?solutionid=6ea0c7b3-1473-4176-b03f-145b951dcb41

Windows Live Online Solutions Center
http://windowslivehelp.com/Default.aspx

FAQ:
http://windowslivehelp.com/solution.aspx?solutionid=e2b2292c-2f10-4c7e-8785-e1d898ece45d

Solutions for Common Hotmail Problems
http://windowslivehelp.com/solutions.aspx?productid=1

Hotmail Community Forums <=post all Hotmail-specific questions here!
http://windowslivehelp.com/forums.aspx?productid=1