can't hide names in group mail OE 6
da-cob
2004-08-29 20:23:21 UTC
I have some group mailings to send with 90 people and
their names are supposed to be hidden. I have outlook
express 6 and have done the sp2 update. I don't have a
button to hide the names and when I set up the group it
does't happen automaticly. Can anyone help?

Thanks.
Vanguardx
2004-08-29 21:01:18 UTC
Post by da-cob
I have some group mailings to send with 90 people and
their names are supposed to be hidden. I have outlook
express 6 and have done the sp2 update. I don't have a
button to hide the names and when I set up the group it
does't happen automaticly. Can anyone help?
Thanks.
Put the e-mail addresses in the Bcc header (blind carbon copy). Read:

http://www.us-cert.gov/cas/tips/ST04-008.html
http://www.randomterrain.com/possibletruth/email.html
http://www.mailmsg.com/bcc.htm

A Google search on "how to hide e-mail address using Bcc" will find lots
more info articles.
s***@gmail.com
2014-10-13 03:51:27 UTC
在 2004年8月30日星期一UTC+8上午4时23分21秒,da-cob写道:
This might help: http://www.emaildiscussions.com/showthread.php?t=69620