https://accountservices.msn.com/EmailPage.srf?emailid=f2942f04539c
jael
2010-05-13 21:18:01 UTC
You guys send me this link beacuse i requested to resset my hacked account ,
but when i tried to open it it says that i already use it and i can not do it
again , can you please sent it again !!! my hotmail was hacked on the 5th (
***@hotmail.com ) you can reach me @ ***@gmail.com or
***@hotmail.com , please i 've been waitting for 7 days i do not
want to wait any longer i need my account back ASAP.
That person changed my password with my secret answer so i can't do anything
about it , please help me
VanguardLH
2010-05-13 22:55:19 UTC
Post by jael
You guys send me this link beacuse i requested to resset my hacked account ,
but when i tried to open it it says that i already use it and i can not do it
again , can you please sent it again !!! my hotmail was hacked on the 5th (
want to wait any longer i need my account back ASAP.
That person changed my password with my secret answer so i can't do anything
about it , please help me
This is a community of your peers. We are all just users here like
yourself. No one here works for Microsoft or has access to their
servers with admin permissions to modify your account. You will have to
use the methods supplied by Microsoft to reset your password. We can
help you crack into someone else's, er, your account.

What is Usenet:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Usenet
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newsgroups
http://www.masonicinfo.com/newsgroups.htm
http://www.mcfedries.com/Ramblings/usenet-primer.asp

Despite the "microsoft.*" name to this newsgroup, this is not a venue to
free support from Microsoft. It is just Usenet.

Once someone hacks into your account, they can change all the personal
information that the "Forgot Password" scheme will prompt you for.
Using the same process that you could've used yourself to find help:

- Go to http://support.live.com/.
- Select Windows Live Hotmail.
- Lots of possibilities there.
- Selected "Account Problems" link.
- Clicked on "Account Recovery and Security".
- Clicked on "Account Compromise - Unauthorized Account Access".
- Took me to
http://windowslivehelp.com/solution.aspx?solutionid=6ea0c7b3-1473-4176-b03f-145b951dcb41.
- You could also just enter "hack" in the search box.
jamaal cumar
2011-02-23 19:58:28 UTC
yeeeeeeeees
Post by jael
You guys send me this link beacuse i requested to resset my hacked account ,
but when i tried to open it it says that i already use it and i can not do it
again , can you please sent it again !!! my hotmail was hacked on the 5th (
want to wait any longer i need my account back ASAP.
That person changed my password with my secret answer so i cannot do anything
about it , please help me
Post by VanguardLH
[...]
Submitted via EggHeadCafe
Pass Values Between Windows Forms
[...]